- Over 90,000 government agencies
- Federal, military, states, cities, counties, and schools
- Email alerts of new matching bids
- Download bid specifications
Government Bids, RFPs, and Contracts
Access to More Government Bids, Faster.
BidPrime is the most comprehensive source of government bids on the internet. Using our proprietary software, over 90,000 government entities are monitored in real-time.
Our clients not only find more bids with BidPrime, they also get notified more quickly than manually searching government websites or using other government bid database services.
Most of BidPrime's coverage focuses on US state and local government entities, including cities, counties, utility districts, school districts, cooperatives, universities, and colleges.
- US Federal Government
- US Military and Defense Logistics Agency
- US State Agencies
- Municipalities: Cities, Counties
- Utility and Power Districts
- Schools: K12 School Districts, Educational Cooperatives
- Higher Education: Universities, Colleges, Community Colleges
- Private eProcurement Networks
Track Private eProcurement Networks.
A small number of state and local governments use private eProcurement networks to issue and publish bids and RFPs. These networks account for about 6% of the total state and local bids released every year.
There are about 4 separate private networks used by state and local governments, and some offer access to a larger database offering "non-network" bids for an extra cost. These "non-network" bids often do not include other private eProcurement networks. Our database contains bids from all sources, including those exclusively hosted on a competing network.